Toilet Installation & Repair Masters in Coto De Caza, CACall our team of Master Plumbers in Coto De Caza, CA 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Learn Why Olson Superior Plumbing is Coto De Caza‘s #1 Plumber
Toilet Installation & Replacement in Coto De Caza, CA
Thinking about replacing your toilet with an efficient, low-flow model? Looking to remodel your bathroom and need a new toilet installation? Call the masters at Olson Superior Plumbing! Your Coto De Caza plumbers for over 10 years, we are the experts when it comes to toilet installation and toilet replacement services for homes and small businesses throughout the area, including Mission Viejo, Coto De Caza, Irvine, or any surrounding areas in Orange County, California. If you need a new toilet, call us today!
New Toilet Installation
You can pick out whatever new toilet you want, but when it comes time to install it, call the professionals! Our master plumbers will make sure it’s installed properly. And if you’re installing the new toilet as part of a larger bathroom remodel, we can work with any other contractors you’ve hired to make sure the job goes smoothly and is completed on time.
Installing a toilet can be a complicated job, but not for our plumbers at Olson Superior Plumbing! If you need toilet installation in Coto De Caza or the surrounding Orange County, CA area, call or click today!
If your toilet is loose, cracked, or leaking, or if you’re just tired of looking at the same toilet you’ve had for years, let us know! Our toilet replacement pros can remove your old toilet and replace it with your preferred model. We’ll hook it right into your existing plumbing system so you can start using your new toilet right away – you won’t even notice the switch!
If you need toilet replacement in Mission Viejo, Coto De Caza, Irvine, or any surrounding areas in Orange County, California, contact Olson Superior Plumbing!
Fun Facts About Toilets
- The first toilet ever seen on TV was on Leave it to Beaver. The movie Psycho was the first movie to show a toilet being flushed – and it sparked a huge controversy over indecency issues!
- The first attempts at making a toilet air freshener involved pomegranates studded with cloves.
- Herman Goering (a Nazi leader) refused to use toilet paper, preferring white handkerchiefs!
- Over $100,000 was spent on a study to figure out if people prefer to put their toilet paper on the holder with the flap in front or behind – turns out 75% of people prefer the front!
- British King George II actually died falling off a toilet on October 25, 1760.
- In public restrooms, the first toilet in a row is the least used (and therefore the cleanest!).
- More toilets are flushed during the Super Bowl halftime than any other time of the year.
- Most toilets flush in the key of E flat.
- There are 333 squares of toilet paper on a roll.
- 40,000 people in America are injured by toilets each year.
Call the Masters at Olson Superior Plumbing (949) 328-6002
Coto De Caza Master Plumbers
Our family-owned and operated Orange County business has been serving
Coto De Caza and its surrounding cities for over 10 years. Our team of Master Plumbers provide common courtesy, respect, quality work, knowledge, and high-level professionalism to all of our clients, big or small. We pride ourselves on providing a 5 Star customer experience on all services performed, we are available 24/7 – 365 to answer all calls and promise to be there when you need us.