Dear Valued Customers:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, our team at Olson Superior wants to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking the necessary steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
We Are Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready Help Our Community
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people puts added stress on your plumbing system and can increase the likelihood of serious plumbing and drain problems.
Olson Superior is ready to help with any plumbing service 24/7, and we mean it. We’re still open and operating 24/7 for any and all Emergency Plumbing needs. We’re monitoring the COVID-19 situation and strictly following government health and safety guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus and protect our customers and employees in our communities.
Our Plumbers are Essential Service Providers
All of our Olson Superior plumbers who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our plumbers to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. Additionally, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork
If you have any questions, call our 24/7 Rapid Response Team at 949-328-6002 or email us at [email protected] – If you want more information online, please visit us @ https://www.OlsonSuperior.com
For industry insights, announcements, and tips make sure to follow our blog at: olsonsuperior.com/blog